• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I hear from multiple sources Lowes is cracking down on coupons.  The last $15 off $50 coupon expired sept 29th, and I hear there won't be another.  Currently there is just a $10 off $50 coupon and 10% off coupon.  Years ago it was very easy to get coupons from the post office, but I think Lowe's stopped that.  It seems we are going into the coupon darkages with Lowes.  You have to wonder how much they lost over the $15 off $50 coupons, I used a few

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the coupon generators so many people have used.

$15/50 coupons are still available. In fact I'm still using them. They are limited in quantity for sure.

you mean its getting hard to find coupons or they are cracking down on actual use of coupons (even valid ones?) .. just one more project to go. its hard to buy a whole house in $50 segments.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016