• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Several years ago I accepted a friend request from someone I knew, but wished to keep much about me private. Old GF stuff. I set the privacy settings for her to not see my posts and everything else. For all she knew I don't even post to Facebook.

I just discovered that Facebook wiped all those settings. Now she saw I've been all over the planet without her. I just set the privacy settings back.

I'll deal with. Not something that big in my life, but be aware Facebook can lose your privacy settings.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
ahahahahahahaha! I will harass you now until you take me all over the world with you!
Signed,
old ex GF
P.S. And expect to pay extra for calling me old!

rated:
sublimosa said:   ahahahahahahaha! I will harass you now until you take me all over the world with you!
Signed,
old ex GF
P.S. And expect to pay extra for calling me old!

Sublimosa, is that you???

rated:
When did they reset this? Ill have to check my settings too. Lol.

rated:
If you're hot enough it shouldn't matter.

rated:
hotenough said:   When did they reset this? Ill have to check my settings too. Lol.

Not sure. Just recently noticed.

rated:
Yes, my better half's account got changed as well. She suddenly started getting emails whenever anybody updated their stuff, after specifically setting emails to no. Had to go back in and change it. Wonder if it's Facebook's way of seeing if you're active.

rated:
Also be careful when you post or check-in, the default viewing permission may appear as "public." Change it to "friends." It's also a setting that got switched. If you're not careful and you check-in to a brothel, make sure you're not telling the world.

rated:
burgerwars said:   Also be careful when you post or check-in, the default viewing permission may appear as "public." Change it to "friends." It's also a setting that got switched. If you're not careful and you check-in to a brothel, make sure you're not telling the world.
Dammit, that is exactly how my ex got half of everything I got! Stupid four square brothel app.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016