• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
A topic I just posted was deleted a minute after I posted.  All I got was an auto response saying my post didnt have all the required info or something.  What kind of site is this?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
It's magic!

rated:
Well, if you post here what you were trying to post, we can convene an emergency weekend council meeting and provide an emergency response. The council is compromised of professionals in the field with plenty of time to look at the situation.

You do have the right to take it to arbitration, but by posting here, you forfeit your rights for small claims court and/or class action status.
If you do select the option of taking the civil law action route, you agree to pay all of our legal fees if you lose the case, but we would not pay your legal fees if you win.

rated:
Slick29832 said:   ... my post didnt have all the required info or something.
 No wonder .... If you other post had as much info as this one 

rated:
Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Paging Dr K.

rated:
It could be that your "deal" was available in one store in the country, and they only show one in stock, making your deal less like a deal and more like spam.

Or it could be that nobody likes you.

Or maybe Lowe's decided you need to be working and not posting clearance deals on company time.

Or maybe, and I'm just guessing here, the deal you posted didn't contain enough information, just like the notice you received said, and you're being paranoid.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Paging Dr K.

Hello.  I am the resident expert on deleted posts, but this post belongs in FWFW.  

Or, were you paging Dr. Kevorkian?  

rated:
I had to

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Pyee isn't here man.

rated:
kamalktk said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Pyee isn't here man.

No, that's edited posts....

rated:
SecondGunman said:   kamalktk said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Pyee isn't here man.

No, that's edited posts....

Which meant the original content was....

rated:
kamalktk said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Forgot to add that we do have a resident expert on deleted posts.

Pyee isn't here man.

I must be too new to have heard about Pyee, because it doesn't ring a bell. I did a search on the mobile device, and it only shows the two member voting threads.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
kamalktk said:   

Pyee isn't here man.

I must be too new to have heard about Pyee, because it doesn't ring a bell. I did a search on the mobile device, and it only shows the two member voting threads.

Linky-poo   Prepare to be utterly confuzzled, or bored, or entertained.

rated:
Anyone knows what happened to pyee?

rated:
Slick29832 said:   A topic I just posted was deleted a minute after I posted.  All I got was an auto response saying my post didnt have all the required info or something.  What kind of site is this?

The message sent was:
Mod said said: This message was deleted for the following reason(s): Thank you for posting in our forums.

Please take this opportunity to review our policy regarding competing deal sites:

While we allow reference to our competitors, all relevant information for the deal must be posted in our forums.

In other words, linking to posts or articles on other sites will result in those links being removed.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Remember, we're here to help.

I've removed the link to the competing site, and restored your post.  If you ever have any questions, please contact us directly.  A mod alert or PM is the fastest way to get a hold of us.

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   Anyone knows what happened to pyee?

Oh oh oh!  /raises hand
I do, I do!

rated:
MVP9596 said:   

Oh oh oh!  /raises hand
I do, I do!

Ban stick?

rated:
MVP9596 said:   

Oh oh oh!  /raises hand
I do, I do!

what happened to rgilbert? sorta miss his confusing posts LOL

rated:
FrugalFreaky said:   
MVP9596 said:   

Oh oh oh!  /raises hand
I do, I do!

what happened to rgilbert? sorta miss his confusing posts LOL

Look harder!

rated:
FatWallet welcomes all opinions regarding the originally posted topic, whether positive, neutral or negative. Still, we require comments be related to the subject matter initially posted. In the interest of keeping our forums organized and valuable to all viewers, we may delete posts that drift off topic. Thanks for your understanding.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016