who went to the movie lately , only to hear others talk .

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Ok call me " old fashion as 47 ) but if i'm paying 10.00 to get in the theatre and 100.00 in snacks ( not really, feels like it) I want to enjoy & Listen to the movie like starwars. Only to hear some one else talking noncence during it . Eho else agrees?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Completely, and I have seen people run $50 in snacks on 2 people constantly, so it's possible.

Send snacks.

Signed,
Malheur Wildlife Refuge occupation idiots.

You type like a millennial

Many people have no sense of boundaries or common sense any more, and good manners have long gone out the window in favor of entitlement and self-centeredness.

Movie tickets here are more like $15 for adult admission. I'm not even sure that matinee tickets are under $10 anymore.

cdhaun said:   Ok call me " old fashion

Hi old fashion!

MVP9596 said:   
cdhaun said:   Ok call me " old fashion

Hi old fashion!

Hi old fashion!

Now it's a Double Old Fashion

kirbydog said:   I'm not even sure that matinee tickets are under $10 anymore.
Matinee here at a nice AMC are still $4.29, and that's without a Stubs card!

kirbydog said:   Many people have no sense of boundaries or common sense any more, and good manners have long gone out the window in favor of entitlement and self-centeredness.

Movie tickets here are more like $15 for adult admission. I'm not even sure that matinee tickets are under $10 anymore.

Sorry. Next time I'll just text through the movie.

kirbydog said:   Many people have no sense of boundaries or common sense any more, and good manners have long gone out the window in favor of entitlement and self-centeredness.
I cannot remember the last time I went to a movie - was well back in this past century. 

But, we work at [acoustic] Music Festivals, and we see posted more & more under the audience tents, something like:
"Please, keep conversation to a minimum", and the programs have similar requests: "Other people are here to listen to the music, not to learn about your brother Harry's hernia operation"

People are paying between $50 and $150 for a weekend ticket. [often more]

Before young people are blamed for suck lack of manners, I have to ad that the majority of the atendees are more than old enough to have had time to learn to behave better.

People think that going to the movies are a time to chat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017