• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
they do it better each year in that they make it so the online thing can't just be turned on and left to play... maybe i can pay someone on fiverr to complete for me...
it's going to take more than 2 hours to get through this. the latest feature is that the training stop if it detects any other activity on the computer, like reading emails etc. so i am doing it on a spare computer
and to top it off, it doesn't teach me to harass anyone any better!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I am surprised they are still allowed to use the word biennial

rated:
i was confused. biennial does not have two meanings. biannual is either twice annually or every 2 years. what the hell kind of word is that. a word that is numerically ambiguous......

rated:
ganda said:   I am surprised they are still allowed to use the word biennial
Lgbtqennial.

rated:
kamalktk said:   
ganda said:   I am surprised they are still allowed to use the word biennial
Lgbtqennial.

Something more inclusive like that would be better.

Biannual sometimes meaning semi-annually and sometimes every 2 years is absolutely a micro-aggression towards bi people - who also don't know what they want.

rated:
It annoys me that our HR continues to refer to this as harassment training when it is actually harassment PREVENTION training.

rated:
kirbydog said:   It annoys me that our HR continues to refer to this as harassment training when it is actually harassment PREVENTION training.
  that would be a helpful distinction. i always think i'm just going to get better at it with the training...

rated:
Where I work we need to take annual sexual harassment training. We learn to sexually harass online. I need to petition HR about in person classes. I want to make sure that I do it correctly.

rated:
burgerwars said:   Where I work we need to take annual sexual harassment training. We learn to sexually harass online. I need to petition HR about in person classes. I want to make sure that I do it correctly.
I misread annual and was completely astonished, until I read again. Glad that is not the training.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
burgerwars said:   Where I work we need to take annual sexual harassment training. We learn to sexually harass online. I need to petition HR about in person classes. I want to make sure that I do it correctly.
I misread annual and was completely astonished, until I read again. Glad that is not the training.

that explains how you earned your title.

rated:
miserly said:   MilleniumBuc said:   

that explains how you earned your title.

It's an art form.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016