• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was recently stopped by cop on the road. The reason was that i didn't have front number plate on my car. He just gave me a warning and asked me to put it. i was just wondering, do they keep record of warnings given to any person in their system or is it just verbal ? this happened in Texas.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I dont think so. I feel that warnings are just verbal.

rated:
it was texas. do they actually write things down there?

rated:
miserly said:   it was texas. can they actually read and write down there?

Fixed

rated:
I got a warning in Vermont, this Summer. Not stopping at a weigh station.
The other States we travel, it's only for commercial trucks, not "personal use" - unless clearly stated otherwise.

But, he gave me a warning on paper, "don't do something bad in the next 6 months, and everything is forgiven".

The form was multi usage: some cases, people had to send it back [saying for example they put back the front plate on their car,..]

So, some States seem to keep track of these things.
[I won't go back to VT until next June anyway

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016