• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I better be careful about talking about spending with the wife!

rated:
Husband probably had twice the life insurance of the wife. I warned y'all about the potential issue in another thread and this bears that out. Only problem here is wife didn't make it look like an accident.

rated:
#BillBushMadeMeDoIt

rated:
And it took 17 years to convict her 

rated:
How is this finance related?

rated:
vnuts21 said:   How is this finance related?
  Didn't you see the dollar sign in the title?

rated:
Now that's a nasty woman.

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   And it took 17 years to convict her 

The D.A. had lots of zero percent interest offers?

rated:
Be sure to click on the link to the Cove Leader-Press. Some crazy details of the case. Very circumstantial but she did it.

But the story still didn't say what she charged to the Discover card for $8,000. I hope his relatives got the cashback at least.

rated:
burgerwars said:   Link: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/10/19/texas-jury-convi...

Is this how it is going to be? Are you going to make a fuss over every 8 thousand dollar charge I put on your credit card?
Geesh!
Maybe we are better off not getting back together even if it means I'll miss out on Shanghai. I really can't risk going to jail over your financial sensitivity!
Your loving, greedy and regretful ex.

rated:

rated:
sublimosa said:   
burgerwars said:   Link: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/10/19/texas-jury-convi...

Is this how it is going to be? Are you going to make a fuss over every 8 thousand dollar charge I put on your credit card?
Geesh!
Maybe we are better off not getting back together even if it means I'll miss out on Shanghai. I really can't risk going to jail over your financial sensitivity!

Shanghai is tomorrow.  I need my whole $8,000 limit available, so try not to run up the charges at WalMart.  Thanks!

rated:
burgerwars said:   Related story:  Man charged with stiffing Dallas strip joint of $7.500.
  Isn't there a lot of stiffing at a strip club?

rated:
burgerwars said:   
sublimosa said:   

Geesh!

Shanghai is tomorrow.  I need my whole $8,000 limit available, so try not to run up the charges at [L=WalMart]http://www.walmart.com/[/l].  Thanks!

Oh, I've been well and truly dissed!

rated:
She didn't even file a credit card chargeback complaint?

rated:
Money,Money & Money !!

rated:
kamalktk said:   
burgerwars said:   Related story:  Man charged with stiffing Dallas strip joint of $7.500.

If I posted this mods would delete in a NY minute.

rated:
atikovi said:   kamalktk said:   

If I posted this mods would delete in a NY minute.

You're saying the mods finish in a NY minute?

rated:
money rules a human...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016