• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

lowes (1.91MB)
Disclaimer
I was just at Lowe's and the store had a bunch of these nice ratcheting wrenches for under $1.  Normally $22-25!.  The shelf was empty, but what is that I see under the shelf?  Wrenches!  So i got this long ruler and went back and forth trying to get the wrenches.  I ended up getting 2 for 65 cents!  Shit was flying everywhere, i got dust everywhere it was trashed.  But I got my 64 cent wrenches!

It was a good day.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Haha, did you also check the dumpsters out back.You might find the 15ft long roll of carpeting they lost after my purchase.

rated:
Nobody cares

rated:
SecondGunman said:   Nobody cares
  Are you kidding me? In FatWallet land, this kind of a find is gold

rated:
I care so much that it hurts.

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:   
  Are you kidding me? In FatWallet land, this kind of a find is gold

Then shouldn't it go in Hot Deals or Deal Discussion?In FWOT, it's just a gloat jusxtaposed with the lo wes hate.

rated:
sublimosa said: Then shouldn't it go in Hot Deals or Deal Discussion?

Perhaps. Regardless though, he found a good deal and was excited about it. That enthusiasm is encouraged and I hope more follow suit.

rated:
My point was there are many deals if you just go the extra mile. I could clearly see several wrenches that had fallon to the floor, that no one had bothered picking up. Many times I have found something 90% off by just spending a couple minutes looking in the back of a shelf.

Also, I had checked inventory online before going to the store, and one of the wrenches showed 5 in stock, but the shelf was empty.  I knew there was a very good chance at least one would be found there.

rated:

Are you saying it's a new Lowe?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016