• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So I don't think Glenn is coming back from that one.  This episode was depressing, too graphic, and a little boring.  Neagle or whoever the bad guy is more annoying than anything.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
After Abraham got whacked(literally), I was very surprised that he took out Glenn, too.

That was a pretty hard episode to watch.

rated:
mapatsfan said:   After Abraham got whacked(literally), I was very surprised that he took out Glenn, too.

That was a pretty hard episode to watch.

Glenn's head caved in and eye bulging out were unnecessarily brutal.  Which seems a funny criticism for this show.   

rated:
That was probably the most graphic thing I've ever seen, tv or film. The walker kills are nearly comical, human deaths haven't been like that before. Wonder if it's a turning point in the show.

rated:
That episode was quite intense, as it should be. I was pretty sure it was going to be Abraham. Was surprised about Glenn even though I knew he would die soon.

rated:

... (42.66kB)
Disclaimer
poor Glenn

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016