• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My Gas Station is selling a 100 fluid ounce reusable container for $1.00.  Its the biggest mug I have ever seen.  talk about soda overload

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Funnel plus empty two liter bottles equals arbitrage!

rated:
Depending on the price of refills a non-carbonated beverage could be a cheap buy.

rated:
Red Bull. I'm betting 100 ounces might be fatal though.

rated:

fp (95.64kB)
Disclaimer
soundtechie said:   Funnel plus empty two liter bottles equals arbitrage!

Too many of those and you'll literally end up as Mr. Funnelpants

rated:
Haven't been to movie theater in a long while I ordered a "medium" drink which was like $6 but it was huge. Probably consumed about 1/5 of it.

rated:
1,060 calories in 100 ox of regular soda! I'd rather eat that many calories than drink them.

rated:
ganda said:   
soundtechie said:   Funnel plus empty two liter bottles equals arbitrage!

Too many of those and you'll literally end up as Mr. Funnelpants

Great halloween costume. Could wear a mask on back of head and fake shoe fronts and look bidirectional...  or a really fat Terminator T-1000....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016