• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1536360?showmessage=1...

I'd like one of the Fatwallet BF t-shirts, but I need a positive rating.

Thanks ! 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
What's the password?

rated:
Did I do it right?

rated:
That's gonna cost you... tree fiddy.

/Finance forum

rated:
I have a great hot deal but I don't want to post it.

rated:
I can sell you mine.

Got no use for it - I NEVER wear a T-shirt that "says" something.
I will have to wear it in bed - nobody will see it there. 
[I don't like bumper stickers either]
 

rated:
ooops !

I tried to help, but my mouse slipped and hit the wrong button.

rated:

rated:
Will trade a positive rating for hot pics....

rated:
mikebeets said:   ...I will have to wear it in bed - nobody will see it there. 

 

  
Sad.

rated:
Get off my lawn!!

rated:
george2001 said:   
mikebeets said:   ...I will have to wear it in bed - nobody will see it there. 

 

  
Sad.
 

  

Maybe his wife is blind.
(I'm not his wife.)

rated:
mikebeets said:   I can sell you mine.

Got no use for it - I NEVER wear a T-shirt that "says" something.
I will have to wear it in bed - nobody will see it there. 
[I don't like bumper stickers either]

  I NEVER wear any tops or bottoms that has a brand logo bigger than a quarter or letters bigger than a dime.  I don't want to be a walking advertising thingy....never wore or owned any sports team apparel or hats/caps either. 

rated:
ach1199 said:   
  I don't want to be a walking advertising thingy....never wore or owned any sports team apparel or hats/caps either. 

  You got it right. 

rated:
Denied

rated:
And this request failed. ....
Miserably

rated:
xoXo

rated:
i thought there was a prohibition on begging for green cos' that's what the mod told me when they deleted mine in OT a few weeks ago.

rated:
miserly said:   i thought there was a prohibition on begging for green cos' that's what the mod told me when they deleted mine in OT a few weeks ago.
  
Yeah, that's trying to game the system and is frowned upon.  Because it failed miserably, I didn't say anything. 

Hmm, miserly, miserably.  Coincidence?

 

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
Because it failed miserably  

I didn't pay attention to his original post until he begged.
People gave him red just for that - regardless if that deal was good or not.

That was not a very smart move [I still don't know what the original post was]

rated:
Buy a TV at whatever regular price you can find, get a movie free. Movie must be star trek beyond. Retail value $15

rated:
I think netflix and company have pretty much killed actually buying movies. If netflix has the movie then the value of getting it with the tv is pretty close to zero.

rated:
Well, I did not miss much:  we don't watch TV & we get our movies from the Library.

RED  

rated:
kamalktk said:   I think netflix and company have pretty much killed actually buying movies. If netflix has the movie then the value of getting it with the tv is pretty close to zero.
  Just shelled out for ST:Beyond today.  In fact I'm ripping it to my plex server right now.  

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
miserly said:   i thought there was a prohibition on begging for green cos' that's what the mod told me when they deleted mine in OT a few weeks ago.
  
Yeah, that's trying to game the system and is frowned upon.  Because it failed miserably, I didn't say anything. 

Hmm, miserly, miserably.  Coincidence?

 

  so it is rigged... i see how i can lose this.

rated:
miserly said:   
MVP9596 said:   
miserly said:   i thought there was a prohibition on begging for green cos' that's what the mod told me when they deleted mine in OT a few weeks ago.
  
Yeah, that's trying to game the system and is frowned upon.  Because it failed miserably, I didn't say anything. 

Hmm, miserly, miserably.  Coincidence?

 

  so it is rigged... i see how i can lose this.

  
Oh, there's many ways you can lose this good sir.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
  
Oh, there's many ways you can lose this good sir.


With active mod intervention, the system is rigged I tell you. We should send our people to the threads to watch them to make sure there's no fraud.

rated:
miserly said:   
MVP9596 said:   
  
Oh, there's many ways you can lose this good sir.


With active mod intervention, the system is rigged I tell you. We should send our people to the threads to watch them to make sure there's no fraud.

  

rated:
Nice shirt this year. Already got minez. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016