• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
How often do you check on an item you want to buy but want a better price?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Depends how bad I want it or when I need it.

For things it isn't too often. If I need it now, I just find the cheapest and buy. If I don't need it now I go into procrastination mode and check every now and then.

I'm really bad about airline flights. Every day for weeks. Southwest tickets are even worse, I check after like 1-2x a week until advance purchase fares are over to see if I can rebook and collect some credit for a future flight in the year.

rated:
New coffee grinder is in the watch pile. Isn't a need yet but will be

rated:
this is for a Christmas gift for one of my two best friends. It is perfect, but about twice the price it should be and even that is more than I want to pay. It was half price a few weeks ago but I decided to hope for half price plus a coupon/code. The price has gone back and forth since but not half price again. I hope I didn't miss my chance (more worried it will sell out than it not coming down again).

rated:
Sometimes you have to guess when a deal is good enough.

rated:
sublimosa said:   this is for a Christmas gift for one of my two best friends. It is perfect, but about twice the price it should be and even that is more than I want to pay. It was half price a few weeks ago but I decided to hope for half price plus a coupon/code. The price has gone back and forth since but not half price again. I hope I didn't miss my chance (more worried it will sell out than it not coming down again).
  It's not the perfect gift if it is out of your price range. 

rated:
Well, with that attitude, I won't buy it for you, then!

rated:
Just go buy it and buy the other best friend another gift to make up for the price difference. Done deal

rated:
sublimosa said:   Well, with that attitude, I won't buy it for you, then!
  That is good! Putting yourself out of budget is not desirable.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016