• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was in the car and heard "Hotel California" which reminded me of the days of cassette tapes and the sickening "buahbreeebreebeeep!" sound as the tape wrapped around the roller and was forever ruined.

y tu?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I was shopping in various Goodwill stores last week, and heard "Hotel California" ad nauseam.

Made me glad that this recording came out the year I took a sabbatical from selling pop/rock music to traditional music - one continent away.

And now, "Hotel California" is punishing me. 

rated:
"one dollah, double A, triple A, one dollah"  in NYC subway every day, every ride you were able to buy batteries from peddlers walking thru the train. Gone with portable electronics, walkmans and such! (Now we have acrobatic teens with "SHOWTIME!")

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016