• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
>_<

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
There is a good group of fellows here in FWOT. If you ask nicely and link to the post, we will gladly vote green to your post .

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   There is a good group of fellows here in FWOT. If you ask nicely and link to the post, we will gladly vote green to your post .
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

rated:
If you are an OT regular, I will vote for you. Even if you are the pickle loving scrouds.

/ unless the deal is for pickles

rated:
He has been here since 2000! Give the guy a shirt for G-dsakes!

rated:
kamalktk said:   If you are an OT regular, I will vote for you. Even if you are the pickle loving scrouds.

/ unless the deal is for pickles

That almost sounds like a challenge

rated:
It's a popularity contest. Give up!

rated:
red is the new green!

rated:
Canucklehead said:   red is the new green!
Don't think Starbucks agrees.

rated:
  Keep your stick on the ice.

rated:
  Close...
http://www.redgreen.com/

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   He has been here since 2000! Give the guy a shirt for G-dsakes!
  He's a True & Tech knight.

Member #390, he does deserve it.

rated:
Link me the thread bro, I'll green you so you get a shirt!

rated:
I once got a shirt here in OT, but it didn't end up fitting.

rated:
They are a bit fanatical over in HD.  It must be posted in their "approved" format to the letter, no deviation at all.  It must be a deal where you are essentially getting the item for free or the seller is paying you to take it.  It must not be a repost of something that was posted at 1:16am two days ago and has had no activity to move it up where someone looking for it might see it.  It must not be from a seller that the HD crowd disapproves of.  It must take the least possible amount of effort to cash in on.

rated:
Glacierwolf said:    getting the item for free or the seller is paying you to take it.
It must take the least possible amount of effort to cash in on.

I got a TS for deal where I had to pay for item.

I had to travel to many stores over several days to find the item in stock

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016