• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Congrats Cubs.

/Clevelander

rated:
congrats. FINALLY.

rated:

Holy Cow! (145.88kB)
Disclaimer
Eh, congrats I guess. I mean, 108 years is probably long enough to suffer, even if it is the sCrubs.

rated:
I was watching the game last night and gave up after the ninth inning. I have MLB.TV, so my plan was to catch the rest of the game today. I don't have class until noon, so I was going to get up in the morning and watch before work. That didn't work out, so the plan became watch the game at work before class starts. I get to campus and go straight to my office. I don't talk to anyone, I don't touch my phone all morning, I don't touch the internet all morning, I don't turn on the radio all morning. Nothing that could possibly give away the ending. I tell the guy in the next office that I haven't seen the end of the game and ask him to not give it away while I watch. I get through the bottom of the tenth inning when a friend sticks her head in my office and yells "THE CUBS WON!!!!". No shit. I've made it all morning and I'm through the middle of the tenth inning when she gives it away. We had a nice chat about that after the game was over.

rated:
kamalktk said:   Congrats Cubs.

/Clevelander

you still have the Browns.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   kamalktk said:   Congrats Cubs.

/Clevelander

you still have the Browns.

Dont remind me.

/ can still replay Lebron's block on Igoudala on a daily basis.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016