• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
in celebration of national cat day Los Angeles city animal shelters will offer free adoptions of kittens and cats Saturday Nov 5. Each kitten or cat adopted goes home with current vaccinations and are microchipped and spayed or neutered for free. There are six shelters in the city. The Harbor Area Animal Care Center is at 957 N Gaffey St San Pedro. Please go pick up a special friend. Thanks

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Heh, 25 years ago that was my local shelter.

rated:
Every Saturday is caturday

rated:
kamalktk said:   Heh, 25 years ago that was my local shelter.
 I'm so glad you found your forever home. It could have gone another way.👼

rated:
National cat day was last Saturday (10/29). And I should know. Cats outnumber people in my house.

rated:
National cat day was not 10/29 because I work at the shelter listed above and was working the day people came in to have a special friend, which was Nov 5. Bye

rated:
National Cat Day
www.nationalcatday.com/
Oct 29, 2015 - Celebrated October 29th annually, Cat day is the most popular holiday for cats that encourages adoption ... 2005-2016 NATIONAL CAT DAY.

This was taken from the website nationalcatday.com. Maybe your shelter picked a different day to celebrate. Thanks for working with homeless pets. Bye.

rated:
I'm a bit late here for cat day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmtIGIhnxqA

rated:

My cats (39.80kB)
Disclaimer
Loving my cats.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016