• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was recently at a Lowe's picking up an order when I noticed there is a recall for a Southwire voltage detector that I bought at Lowe's a couple years ago.  According to their press release over 1 million of these were sold.  However, I was never notified there was a recall, even though I used my Lowe's card when I bought it.  I doubt anyone knows about this.  According to their PR release you can go to their site and click on product recall, but I was unable to find this so I just called them.  The person I talked to got my address and said he would send me a free replacement.  If you can find one of these at a garage sale then you could get a free replacement.

more information:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/southwire-recalls-voltag... 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Shocking discovery.........

rated:
woowoo2 said:   Shocking discovery.........
ReVolting.

rated:
Slick29832 said:    If you can find one of these at a garage sale then you could get a free replacement.

Hard to resist doing just that.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016