• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Drain The Swamp!!!

Drain The Swamp!!!

Drain The Swamp!!!

Drain The Swamp!!!

Drain The Swamp!!!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
The corps of engineers spent a lot of time and money reclaiming swamp land in South Florida, almost completely destroying one of the unique biomes in the world. There are projects underway to restore water flow to some of the affected areas and restore the former swamps to their watery glory.

Likewise the Kissimmee River is undergoing a dechannelization, restoring both the natural flownfofnthebriver, periodic flooding of its floodplain and the swamps that depend on its natural flow.

#onlySomeSwampsShouldBeDrained

rated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojPd1eePH8

ETA This video is not indicative of my political preferences, nor my taste in hats.

rated:
scrouds said:   The corps of engineers spent a lot of time and money reclaiming swamp land in South Florida, almost completely destroying one of the unique biomes in the world. There are projects underway to restore water flow to some of the affected areas and restore the former swamps to their watery glory.

Likewise the Kissimmee River is undergoing a dechannelization, restoring both the natural flownfofnthebriver, periodic flooding of its floodplain and the swamps that depend on its natural flow.

#onlySomeSwampsShouldBeDrained

You are an environmental wacko!

/taking my maydepot hat off/

rated:
<< Donald Trump Hat Song Bluegrass >>

The Moron Bluegrass are really great.

I heard them on the radio quite often, but, strangely enough, in my line of work, I never saw them perform live in the North East.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016