• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/robert-vaughn-dead-dies-man-fr...

I remember him from reruns of "The Man from UNCLE", "The Magnificent Seven" and . . . sigh . . . Superman III.

Really sad to hear he passed. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Open Channel "D" (for Dead now). I remember The Man From U.N.C.L.E. before they were reruns.
I always thought the guns they had were cool. Actually had joined a Man From U.N.C.L.E. fan club of the day.

I actually thought he was older than 83. Still have some of my old comic books.
Sorry to see him go. RIP Napoleon.

rated:
Sad. I met him on the streets of Brooklyn one day. He was talking to the mailman. I stopped and said, "You're Robert Vaughn!" He said, "Yes, I am."Fascinating, eh?​

rated:
He was the last of "The Seven" to pass away.

rated:

Uncle2 (103.57kB)
Disclaimer

Uncle1 (143.80kB)
Disclaimer
Some of my comic book pics

rated:
I have the most stylish corner of the filthy storeroom out back. That, and one plate of beans. Ten dollars a day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016