• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
The soaps sound like they are full of smelly goodness.
Any other handmade/funky soap places to recommend?

Pyee'd for  typo madness

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Lush is fun.

rated:
I just wrote a very long and detailed response. Then my tablet decided to refresh the page right before I hit enter. I'll try again later on my laptop.

rated:
moonbeam said:   I just wrote a very long and detailed response. Then my tablet decided to refresh the page right before I hit enter. I'll try again later on my laptop.

Don't use dial up. Dial up. Soap. Oh nevermind.

rated:
It's almost time for my annual bath. I must keep them in mind for when I go shopping for my annual one bar of soap.

rated:
moonbeam said:   I just wrote a very long and detailed response. Then my tablet decided to refresh the page right before I hit enter. I'll try again later on my laptop.

waiting-if you don't feel like typing all of it again, can you go with a thumbs up or thumbs down?
thanks

rated:
burgerwars said:   It's almost time for my annual bath. I must keep them in mind for when I go shopping for my annual one bar of soap.

Treat yourself and buy two!

rated:
sublimosa said:   

waiting-if you don't feel like typing all of it again, can you go with a thumbs up or thumbs down?
thanks

I've never tried that store, but I buy a LOT of fancy soaps. Tj Maxx is a good place to check. They usually have Bliss (the peppermint scrub bar is wonderful) and a variety of imported and handmade brands. World Market and Whole Foods are also good places for unique soaps. 

rated:
Hmmm, your Tj Maxx's must be way better than mine!

but I will check all three and have been checking out Lush. My TJM used to have fantastic bath and body care but that was years ago.
Thanks

rated:
I agree, Limo. My friend in AL raves about Big Lots but the stores around my area are dirty, cluttered and sell crappy merchandise. Marshall's is another example. The stores in cities near us have nicer merchandise than the ones here. I have a difficult time having patience to shop amidst chaos anymore so I avoid the Ross/Marshall's/TJM kinds of stores in favor of online shopping. I think it's cool for the people who do have good stores to shop in, though.

rated:
Oh, my TJM isn't bad-it just isn't gushing with fabulous goodies like moonbeam's! Also, I've only been to our Marshalls three times and the first, when it first came to town made it seem very Meh. I went again this summer and it was better than tour TJM. Gabriel's is one that people rave about but it is very hit and miss for me and Value City I loved, but it was definitely hit or miss and when it missed, it missed big.
Ha, that reminds me, when I was in my early 20s one of my favorite stores was called "Hit or Miss".

rated:

rated:
love the name! will check it out also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016