• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So other than scrouds looking for spices, what do you folks have your eye on this year?  Anyone actually going out to brave the crowds?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
it's going to rain in our neck of the woods, so probably not.
also with discover card price matching, i can just match pricing if i can get the ads so don't have to brave any crowds.

rated:
99cent poinsettias from Home Depot. 10 of them. Every year. After work...

rated:
A wealthy benefactor to gift me enough to retire on. I plan on not leaving the house or doing anything whatsoever to make this happen. I just expect a check to show up at my door or in my account.

rated:
If I shop bf, it's late, after 10am.min when I scrounge the leftovers. But no plans to do even that this year. Will be working.

Brownells started selling full guns, they have a killer deal on a budget AR. So tempting.

rated:
Impulsive buying. Spending money for no reason and then feeling guilty.

rated:
My guy is looking for a deal on iPad Air. I'm blase about dealhunting on his behalf since he likes to change his mind and expects that items can be returned easily (by me).
I would like to "upgrade" my mobile phone from Galaxy S3 to the S5 (S7 will be too expensive) but doubt that there will be good pricing on older technology.
I also need a gift for a friend who I have known since childhood but the gift-giving part is tricky. I'm thinking about getting her a jar of my favorite moisturizing cream, but it's nothing fancy nor is it personal per se.  

rated:
I would like the largest 4K TV allowed by law (aka mrs ganda) and someone to neatly run some Cat 6 from where the TV goes to where my FIOS comes in (a long, complicated route) because my current Ethernet over Coax to the TV is too slow to stream 4K. WiFi and run on sentences both suck.

I have no intention of going to an actual B&M store on Friday.

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:    I plan on not leaving the house or doing anything whatsoever
  I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

rated:
Whirled peas, maybe a nice red pepper hummus.

rated:
Fireplace pellet insert stove and they don't usually come equipped with BF deals....

rated:
JCPenney coupon giveaway, if i win a $500 off $500, I'll buy a mattress or something.

If i win $10 off $10, I'll just wander around the store aimlessly looking for a clearance item around $15

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   JCPenney coupon giveaway, if i win a $500 off $500, I'll buy a mattress or something.

If i win $10 off $10, I'll just wander around the store aimlessly looking for a clearance item around $15

Good luck! 
I use the $10 off $10s sent by mail for stuff like washcloths or t shirts. My guy has more solid tees than ever thanks to this promo. 

rated:
I'd like to find a nice duvet cover and maybe a wool comforter (not sure that I'll find a good deal on the ones that I like, but it's worth a try). I'm not going out... totally doing it online. So much easier and less stressful! Crowded stores and WalMart death stampedes are so, like, 1999!

rated:
WD 3 or 4 TB Ext HD

And as always, camera gear!!

rated:
I am looking for Monster cables and Monster surge protectors so I can troll the Hot Deals forum

rated:
AncientMember said:   I am looking for Monster cables and Monster surge protectors so I can troll the Hot Deals forum

May I interest you in some nice Omaha Steaks?

So I bought another Fire Stick, didn't really need it, and might end up gifting it.  That's my big BF purchase so far.

rated:
I couldn't resist a three pack of little Gerber pocket knives for the MiniKKHs. One for each stocking. They have knives but like their old man, they love martial things. Hmm, I should make them a display box or rack or something. (off to yootube instead of working)

rated:
Beware of gifting knives to your kids, because they may develop the knife collecting habit, like me. I just can't resist good knife deals, even though I have two file cabinet drawers full of them, but use just a couple of old knives I've come to love and rely on. I'm even worse with watches, especially old silver pocket watches and mechanical wristwatches.

Regarding Black Friday wants: the only stuff I decided to buy a month ago was and an HDR equipped flat screen TV and a stand. I was going to wait until today or Cyber Monday to buy, but yesterday Dell (surprisingly) had a really good deal on a 50 inch (for my living room so I didn't want to overpower the room with anything larger). I ordered the stand from Hayneedle.

I haven't seen anything yet that's good enough to entice me to venture out into an actual store. It would have to be something really extraordinary for me to do that. I plan on checking some of A.mazon's lightning deals, but that's about all I have planned. I'm definitely getting a little tired of the being bombarded with e-mail ads for Black Friday...

rated:

rated:
My needs are simple

rated:
Need a new drill/impact driver. Thinking of going with Dewalt. I'm also tempted toward the 20v, but reading reviews people seem to love the 12v. Plenty of power and light weight. Conflicted. Of course brushless makes a lot a sense, too, but those are the 20v ones I think. Of course I have to pick all this stuff and then find the deal and then the Mrs. can "suprise" me.

rated:
A decent rice cooker. I've only been looking for the past 2 months. Tiger or Zojirushi, made in Japan, not China. Used this website, and found this one as an open box return missing the manual, for $70!!! That's less than 50% off! And there was only one available. Reviews are great, made in Japan, and cooks more than just rice (use as a veggie steamer, porridge/cereal cooker, bake a cake, or make soup [slow cooker]). As for the missing manual? No problem! Tiger has PDF downloads on their website, all I gotta do is print it out. Sweet!

rated:
MVP9596 said:   So other than scrouds looking for spices, what do you folks have your eye on this year?  Anyone actually going out to brave the crowds?
  I wanted nothing, but remembered i needed to get some on sale wrangler jeans like last year so found em at Target for $13.29 pair, Also got some towels from Kohls for present and picked up 6 pillows to meet free ship amount quota, cheap pillows beating even WalMart. They will get used. No electronics, no junk. Giving gift cards except for sister.

All done online, no cashback as there is no cashback here and won't use another website.
P.S. BFADS.net should sort their search by biggest deal or Biggest store. Everything i searched for brought me ruralking junk listings and stuff not even in my area. Horrible search.

rated:
I didn't feel pricing was correct and we will see even lower prices on the items I wanted.  I will wait for it to come to me.  I had most my shopping done in September discounts

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016