• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
As I was baking this morning, I was reminded of a friend's story about a dinner guest who was upset when he stacked the dirty dishes to be washed because "now they had to wash both sides."

please share your stories!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
No crazy story, but that reminds me of the joka with the old man, the son and "clean as cold water can get them"

rated:
I never let anyone in my house so I don't have a problem.

rated:
sublimosa said:   No crazy story, but that reminds me of the joka with the old man, the son and "clean as cold water can get them"
  Hey, I didnt know you knew my dad 

rated:
I don't wish a guest like that to anybody. 

My sister in law, for a visit to her mother tiny apartment this Summer. [long trip: about 15 miles]
I did not take pictures of the table and the bathroom, but it matches. 

Her mother just moved to a 14 X 14 room, in same retirement home, so sis was told she could bring ONLY one small pocket book for Thanksgiving dinner.

We missed her visit this year: listeria being in the news lately, she is sure that was the cause of her latest health problem. 

And YOU think you have crazy house guests !!!

rated:
A friend of a friend stayed a night in my guest room and the next morning told me she was tired because the room was haunted and a ghost stepped on her during the night.

rated:
the in-laws are with us for a few days. nothing unusual, just gets up damn early every day.

rated:
I had a few visit, but I tired them out quickly using my secret weapons.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016