• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I think I was supposed to start a previous thread and didn't so here it is now.
I did buy a second Echo Dot last night. It will deliver after my guy leaves for his trip so I don't even have to sneak around with it. And some day, when there is wifi at work I will take it there to use in my office. Whee.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
a couple Meh American Apparel tshirts because they are my favorite thing to sleep in

rated:
i bought a G4 Play for lil miserly, at 1AM Sunday night.

rated:
Lee Denim Jacket  if they make these as well as they did 30 years ago I'm set for life

rated:
Larryslug said:   Lee Denim Jacket  if they make these as well as they did 30 years ago I'm set for life

That would be wild if these came back into style with kids again...   

who knows maybe i'll get to ski in jeans again too! 

rated:
Calgon water filtering shower head. Ladies on another board insist their hair and skin looks much better when they use one. I just installed it yesterday so I can't comment on any hair and skin benefits, but the water pressure is better than the generic one that was here. 

rated:
moonbeam said:   Calgon water filtering shower head. Ladies on another board insist their hair and skin looks much better when they use one. I just installed it yesterday so I can't comment on any hair and skin benefits, but the water pressure is better than the generic one that was here. 
  Calgon as in the bath salts? I bought a replacement shower head and the water pressure is wimpy. My guy was/is unhappy about it but I left it installed for lack of another.

rated:
Christmas headgear -headband with antlers and an elf hat with attached elf ears

rated:
sublimosa said:   Christmas headgear -headband with antlers and an elf hat with attached elf ears

Are you a Vixen or a Cupid?

rated:
kirbydog said:   
moonbeam said:   Calgon water filtering shower head. Ladies on another board insist their hair and skin looks much better when they use one. I just installed it yesterday so I can't comment on any hair and skin benefits, but the water pressure is better than the generic one that was here. 
  Calgon as in the bath salts? I bought a replacement shower head and the water pressure is wimpy. My guy was/is unhappy about it but I left it installed for lack of another.

Did you pull out the "low flow" disk? That's the first thing I did with the new one. Reminds me of Seinfeld...

rated:
moonbeam said:   
kirbydog said:   

Did you pull out the "low flow" disk? That's the first thing I did with the new one. Reminds me of Seinfeld...

I didn't know about that! I can't recall the brand of the one I have. Moen, I think. I'm going to take it apart night and check. I have to see if we have more teflon tape, though.

rated:
moonbeam said:   kirbydog said:   

You sure that isn't a felony in California?

rated:
I pulled out the disk with pliers but it didn't make much difference.

rated:
kirbydog said:   I pulled out the disk with pliers but it didn't make much difference.
 Hmm. I guess you just have bad water pressure. Mine is like a fire hose with the new shower head. I love it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016