• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just help yourself to what's inside when the back door is open and walk away:

Thief stealing a bunch of gold. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
a new york minute...

rated:
86lbs. that's a lot to carry without knowing what is inside.

rated:
During prohibition, the companies that were allowed to store booze would get"robbed" all the time - they'd take a bribe and then arrange the staged robbery in advance. Recently, marijuana dispensaries have reported being robbed by ninjas. Same thing here, the guard probably got paid to look the other way.

(I think my phone is trying to make my posts more interesting. Originally the above sentence read, "Hagee reported being rubbed by ninjas")

rated:
soundtechie said:   During prohibition, the companies that were allowed to store booze would get"robbed" all the time - they'd take a bribe and then arrange the staged robbery in advance. Recently, marijuana dispensaries have reported being robbed by ninjas. Same thing here, the guard probably got paid to look the other way.

(I think my phone is trying to make my posts more interesting. Originally the above sentence read, "Hagee reported being rubbed by ninjas")

Well, now we know what you've been sexting about...

rated:
soundtechie said:   During prohibition, the companies that were allowed to store booze would get"robbed" all the time - they'd take a bribe and then arrange the staged robbery in advance. Recently, marijuana dispensaries have reported being robbed by ninjas. Same thing here, the guard probably got paid to look the other way.

If they were robbed by ninjas, how would anyone know?

rated:
Talk about a golden opportunity!

rated:
Ya know, this happened way back in SEPTEMBER and we are just hearing about it NOW???
What, was one of the presidential candidates in on it and they didn't want to give them bad press?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016