Lube, 33 Galon, 47% off and Free shipping! Buy in bulk and SAAAVE!

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Thanks!

​2 more Christmas gifts down.   Why buy by the ounce when you can buy by the gallon !!!

the "backyard carnival of death" review is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Passion lubes
Disclaimer
And its BONUS SIZED... now 55 gallon sized + free Prime 2-day shipping is available!

You MUST READ "backyard carnival of death's" review including his "distributed water deficiency zones", or in layman's terms, dry spots.

Too Funny! Merry Christmas to all.

In for 6 great for Christmas Stuffing if you order them by one hour Drone Delivery.

Often available for less than $1k. Not a hot deal.

donrull said:   Often available for less than $1k. Not a hot deal.
  Its Christmas. Who cares if it can be had *after* you no longer have a tree to put it under!

If you're going up lots of chimneys...

donrull said:   Often available for less than $1k. Not a hot deal.
  You could probably get Mobil 1 cheaper.

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Infant Circumcision Trainer, White

Creepy...

MommyOfHAndK said:   Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Infant Circumcision Trainer, White 

Creepy...

I am NOT clicking that. 

MommyOfHAndK said:   Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Infant Circumcision Trainer, White 

Creepy...

They also sell a black version and its labeled, "medium" so I assume white is small. How stereotypical.

Amazon.com: James O. Thach's review of Haribo SUGAR FREE Classic Gummi Bears, 1 Lb
Disclaimer
brb729 said:   the "backyard carnival of death" review is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

That guy writes some seriously funny reviews. The Brown Wedding about Gummy Bears is hilarious! He's actually a published children's book author, who writes silly, nonsensical, stuff kids love.

Is there a subscribe and save option?

BrianGa said:   Is there a subscribe and save option?
I asked but fasttimes mom said she doesnt know, she never orders that little.

great. this is going to show up in my Amazon history...

How is 33 gallons "buying in bulk"?  Not bragging, just asking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017