Walmart refunds

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
A few days ago I ended up cancelling an order with WalMart as they could not complete it due to "stuck in scanning" issue. Anyhow, I checked my credit card statement and found the refund was 1 c less than the purchase. Go figure how that happens, but encourage people to cross reference their refunds as well.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Not for a penny.

penny for their thoughts...

go to the customer service desk at the local WalMart during the 12/26-1/1 period and see if you can get that penny back.

Slimy Bastards.

sljeme said:   A few days ago I ended up cancelling an order with WalMart as they could not complete it due to "stuck in scanning" issue. Anyhow, I checked my credit card statement and found the refund was 1 c less than the purchase. Go figure how that happens, but encourage people to cross reference their refunds as well.
I bet that penny is going to some programmer named Michael Bolton.

remember richard pryor in superman 3? he was skimming the 1/2 cents of rounding. i suspect this is a scheme that is twice as audacious to be twice as enriching!

wouldn't sweat a penny...

Watch out for the sales tax at Target when you price match, though... I've had the tax go up when the price went down. Yikes.

miserly said:   remember richard pryor in superman 3? he was skimming the 1/2 cents of rounding. i suspect this is a scheme that is twice as audacious to be twice as enriching!
In real life, a bank employee was doing that by skimming loan payments, and after accumulating over $30,000, he was arrested because he used his real name when betting with a sports bookie who was arrested.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017