Help please. What is this game called?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just have this picture.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
It looks like Jenga For The Nervous

I believe it is a game that is currently on Kickstarter called Fabulous Beasts. I stink at linking, if you Google the name it should come right up.

Scifiguy123 said:   I believe it is a game that is currently on Kickstarter called Fabulous Beasts. I stink at linking, if you Google the name it should come right up.

Fabulous Beasts

MommyOfHAndK said:   
Scifiguy123 said:   I believe it is a game that is currently on Kickstarter called Fabulous Beasts. I stink at linking, if you Google the name it should come right up.

Fabulous Beasts

According to Norton, I got a virus warning immediately after clicking on that link!

I'm sorry, I just googled it and posted the link. 
I did it in my ipad, didnt look suspicious or odd.
sorry...

MommyOfHAndK said:    I'm sorry, I just googled it and posted the link. 
sorry...

Blame horB. She's always starting trouble.

Thanks for the help!  Apparently they had to change the name from Fabulous Beasts to Beasts of Balance due to a trademark problem. 

Sorry for being a troublemaker, limo.

MommyOfHAndK said:    I'm sorry, I just googled it and posted the link. 
sorry...

And that is why I don't link stuff  Merry Christmas everybody.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017