• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
At 84.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
It kind of got tacked on the other thread, starting here where it was reported she was rushed to the ER. She had a massive stroke.

rated:
That don't seem right. Sharing a thread in death. Might as well share a head stone.

rated:
miserly said:    Might as well share a head stone.
  Nothing wrong with that. Much less cost. The ultimate tribute for a FW'er.

rated:
I can top that.  My MIL is buried in a Military National Cemetery, where the first to die is below and the spouse is buried on top - like underground bunk beds.  One headstone, but no bigger than a typical single-person stone.  As to the FW-ness of it, much less expensive than a non-military burial...

rated:
Connman said:   I can top that.  My MIL is buried in a Military National Cemetery, where the first to die is below and the spouse is buried on top - like underground bunk beds.  One headstone, but no bigger than a typical single-person stone.  As to the FW-ness of it, much less expensive than a non-military burial...

My father is buried in a military cemetery, the headstone already has my mom's name on it, with the date to be added when the time comes. She will be buried right next to him in the same plot. Both are military veterans of WWII and Korea, dad was a marine, mom an army nurse.

A friend of mine died two years ago at 52 yo. Her mother had died a few years prior. The daughter was placed in the same grave as her mother (both were cremated), and both share one headstone. Not really odd to share a burial site and a headstone.

When I posted in the other thread about Debbie Reynolds medical emergency, I didn't anticipate her dying too. Moonbeam replied that she did, and it just went on from there. She can still have her own thread, she was a talented person in her own right, as well as being Carrie's mother.

I read that Todd Fisher stated that Debbie was despondent over Carrie's death, while they discussed funeral arrangements. Just before she had the stroke, she told Todd. "I miss Carrie, I want to be with Carrie." Well, now she is. RIP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017