Player suspended from Belk Bowl for shoplifting at Belk (or don't bite the retailer that feeds you)

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Belk Bowl?

kamalktk said:   Belk Bowl?

It's what Belks eat their frosted Orc Flakes out of.

note the jingle bells
Disclaimer
paindeer

ganda;19749793 said:
kamalktk said:   Belk Bowl?

It's what Belks eat their frosted Orc Flakes out of.

belk? perhaps you mean paindeer? (Limo: a dungeons and drangons style card describing a bad guy that is half human, half raeindder)

eta: the link's in the wrong place, technical problems.

There's more at other news sources. Apparently it wasn't enough that the player had a $450 GC, and 20% discount, and 90 minutes of exclusive access to an otherwise empty store to spend it. He had to shoplift another $250+ and stuff it under his clothes. Maybe the dude thought that since the store wasn't officially open, there wasn't any loss prevention to worry about with just the team players getting their goods. Anywhoo, he thought he could get more bang for his GC & discount, by sneaking some extra freebies in.

He was caught bilking Belk.

click for Belk
Disclaimer
Lawrence Belk and his Orchestra?

My first thought after reading article was, "who's going to draft this guy now?" But then I remembered that it's the NFL so shoplifting wouldn't be something to be ashamed of.

overclock said:   My first thought after reading article was, "who's going to draft this guy now?" But then I remembered that it's the NFL so shoplifting wouldn't be something to be ashamed of.
He is just "pulling himself out of poverty". That's a +5 in the NFL draft rankings.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017