• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My kids wanted to stay up until midnight so we said let's go for it. 11 yo son is passed on the couch and one 14 yo daughter just asked to be tucked in by the other 14 yo daughter (not twins, 3 days apart). Party poopers!

Happy new year FWOT!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
overclock said:   My kids wanted to stay up until midnight so we said let's go for it. 11 yo son is passed on the couch and one 14 yo daughter just asked to be tucked in by the other 14 yo daughter (not twins, 3 days apart). Party poopers!

Happy new year FWOT!

HNY!

rated:
er, curious minds want to know...how do you have daughters born three days apart?
Happy New Year. Off to work.

rated:
sublimosa said:   er, curious minds want to know...how do you have daughters born three days apart?

They are both adopted and came to our family 4 years apart. They look nothing alike. But when they were 4 yo people would ask if they were twins. I'd respond, "nope they're 3 days apart" and they'd get a really confused look on their face. It would be like asking if Trump and Obama were twins.

rated:
sublimosa said:   er, curious minds want to know...how do you have daughters born three days apart?

Knock up 2 of your wives at the same time.

rated:
scrouds said:   

I could never have more than one wife.  I can't keep the one I have happy so exactly how am I going to keep a bunch of them happy?

rated:
overclock said:   scrouds said:   

I could never have more than one wife.  I can't keep the one I have happy so exactly how am I going to keep a bunch of them happy?
I seriously think in countries where polygamy is legal, the wives keep keep other wives happy.. cause there's no way one man can keep all of them, let alone one, happy all the time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017