• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
first day back in about 10 days. remember now why they call it work.
though, i have to admit, it is nice to get away from all that (extended) family time i was getting tired of. i will remember them fondly when they are all far away again.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Mrs. KKH had the day off so I took it off too. Had to move a lot of snow. But now I can get to the office tomorrow.

rated:
I worked on the 30th, the 1st, and the second.

rated:
First day driving to work since 12/21. Second since 12/14. Went to cruise 12/15-12/19.
I worked 12/20, 12/22, 12/27,12/29, 1/3 from home.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Mrs. KKH had the day off so I took it off too. Had to move a lot of snow. But now I can get to the office tomorrow.

Did you help her or just stand and watch?

rated:
(hits Snooze button one more time)
I'll be there in an hour!

rated:
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   Mrs. KKH had the day off so I took it off too. Had to move a lot of snow. But now I can get to the office tomorrow.

Did you help her or just stand and watch?

I never ask her but she does quite a bit usually.  Yesterday I did the snowblowing while the mini's did the detail work.

rated:
Back to work yesterday after 10 days off, then left for the day for an eye exam at 2:15pm. Making up for it with a conference call from 9:30-10:30pm tonight.

rated:
I am front.

rated:
I've been off since December 14th and don't go back until January 17th. I love having a teacher's schedule!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017