opinion as to new invention

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Would you buy a product that would prevent the wind ,rain, snow and sleet from hitting your face.  That is also lightweight and portable and only costs  8-9 dallors?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
A face mask?

Umbrella?

I would pay double that if it use invisible force-field. Triple that if it prevent .50 cal bullets from hitting me.

So fashionable!
Disclaimer
<=This?

Only if you tell me where I can get one at very best price!

I was thinking fasttimes mom walking nearby blocking everything out until I got to the lightweight part.

/ The 8-9 dollars price tag was too high as well.

Saran Wrap?

I can reshape my tinfoil hat to do that.

I'll give you a dollar for it if you kick in free shipping and throw in a toothbrush

Only if it has Bluetooth.

Sounds good but I'd want to be able to pick my own options. For example, I'd want to keep out the wind, rain, and snow, but I like sleet hitting me in the face. Is there some sort of personal filter that can be set? Also, while some customers might appreciate that your product is lightweight and portable, I am neither. So, why should I have to pay extra for a feature I'll never use?

Rumor has it that this is just a repackaged version of your previous invention

How do we know you've fixed the main problem with it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017