• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Story

HGV crash spills 1.2 eurodecs of paint on M606 motorway 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
The driver's name was Matte

rated:
That's no crash, that is experimental art!

rated:
ganda said:   HGV crash spills 1.2 eurodecs of paint on M606 motorway

Meanwhile HGTV now said they can't repaint a bunch of houses to flip or redecorate.

rated:
Are they sure this isn't the work of Banksy? Better look for his signature on the pavement, this fits right in with some of the more unconventional works Banksy is known to do.

rated:
Hell......Thats not even a story unless it was BEER

rated:
I will boycott any threads that trick me into metrics!

rated:
It made a mess of the landscape

rated:
"This is a serious incident" said a police spokesperson, "let's not gloss over it"

rated:
Weren't they supposed to paint the town red?

rated:
"No accountability, it's a whitewash!" said a local.

rated:
If you're going to spill 3,000 gallons of paint on the highway, please pick a more interesting color.

rated:
I can't Behr the thought of what this means for the environment.

My friend promised things were getting better after she saw a little Dutch Boy helping with the cleanup effort, but I lacquer optimism.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017