• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My neighbor owns a trailer that he doesn't really use. He is asking for a slightly higher than market price because it's in a good condition.

Here is the tricky part. I can't really afford the trailer. I can sell some stuffs from around the house and make about 40% what he is asking for.

I really like the trailer. Should I just pay him what I have, and "promise" him monthly payment, and then make a run for it?

With that trailer, I could travel very very far away, and never return to this town. What could go wrong with that?

As you could tell, I don't really care about my credit, because I like to own stuff that I can't afford. I love my credit card!

If I can score this "deal", that 60% saving will help me pay for the maintenance, fees, and fuels. Do you think it is a good deal?

I even convinced my neighbor, this trailer will help me "save money" because of my " temporary job relocation". I should thank him for paying for my permanent relocation!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Well, to make this work you need to have him away from home while you are skipping town with his trailer. A couple flat tires is all it takes to foil your plan. Oh I missed the temporary job relocation conversation. Well if you do it be sure to leave a Tootsie Pop wrapper for your neighbor to wear on his head.

rated:
Shouldn't all trailer story go in FWF?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017