It's Weird When..

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
..you need to count out 14 sheets of colored copy paper to put in the copier and you grab 14 sheets, by accident? 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Festivus miracle?

In some circles, "colored" copy paper can be taken as a racist comment!
All copy paper lives matter.

Dovetonsils said:   In some circles, "colored" copy paper can be taken as a racist comment!
All copy paper lives matter.

It's weird (and disgusting) when you're sitting in your car at a red light and the guy in the lane next to you is picking his nose.

kateykakes said:   It's weird (and disgusting) when you're sitting in your car at a red light and the guy in the lane next to you is picking his nose.
No as weird or as disgusting when you're sitting in your car at a red light and the guy in the lane next to you is picking your nose.

larrymoencurly said:   
No as weird or as disgusting when you're sitting in your car at a red light and the guy in the lane next to you is picking your nose.

OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!!! 

Kandykornhead said:   ..you need to count out 14 sheets of colored copy paper to put in the copier and you grab 14 sheets, by accident? 

Still, you had to count those accidently picked coloured papers to exactly know that you have picked up the right number 

sherrielarrison said:   
Kandykornhead said:   ..you need to count out 14 sheets of colored copy paper to put in the copier and you grab 14 sheets, by accident? 

Still, you had to count those accidently picked coloured papers to exactly know that you have picked up the right number 

True, unless I'm being irresponsible.  Then the next person who uses it gets chartreuse or goldenrod.  I'm not all righteous and holy with the copier because I'm such a nice guy, I count them out because I will be the next guy to use it, most likely.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017