• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Told you... Curse lives.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Packer haters are apparently incapable of finding the https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1453964?start=220. Maybe they just can't spell NFL?

rated:
kamalktk said:   Packer haters are apparently incapable of finding the https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1453964?start=220. Maybe they just can't spell NFL?
I'm just glad it wasn't under Hot Deals or Deal Discussion. Finance would have been OK, though...  

rated:
44-21

LOL!

rated:
F Packers, well that explains it if they didn't even bring their "A" game.

rated:
/Le sigh/

In all honesty, I'm not surprised. The defense has been horrible for 4 years. The only consolation is that the Packers aren't the Lions, Bears, or Vikings.

PS

Rodgers is still pretty good.

PPS

LOLOMGREPOST!!!oneone111

rated:
This Packers team is like Manning's Colts team (especially towards then end of his run there in Indy). A great QB with pretty much nothing else. Take Rodger off and you have a 2-14 team.

If there was a re-draft of all 4 team that played yesterday only Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews would be selected in the top 50 from the Packer's roster. There is a definite dearth of talent there.

rated:
I'm no Packers expert, but my random observation is that it is quite common to see Rodgers hanging out in the pocket for what seems like half an hour. I'm sure there is a stat for that. Wouldn't an offensive line that allows you to review your taxes and have a coffee before you throw make any QB look better?

rated:
So the point of this anti packers rant, if there is one, is this: when I'm eating chicken wings and eight layer bean dip, during the superbowl, I'll be doing so while watching the patriots and the falcons.

Not the packers.

rated:
DenverDiver said:   This Packers team is like Manning's Colts team (especially towards then end of his run there in Indy). A great QB with pretty much nothing else. Take Rodger off and you have a 2-14 team.

If there was a re-draft of all 4 team that played yesterday only Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews would be selected in the top 50 from the Packer's roster. There is a definite dearth of talent there.

I'd take Rodgers, the Packers tackles (Bahk and Bulaga) and right guard(Lang), and Jordy Nelson.  I probably wouldn't include Clay in that list, at least not this year.  He's been hurt, and average at best.

Runners up would Haha and Mike Daniels.

rated:
As a non fudge-packer follower, that Micah Hyde seems to have a good future as a safety and special teamer.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   As a non fudge-packer follower, that Micah Hyde seems to have a good future as a safety and special teamer.

He's kind of a jack off all trades, master of none.  He's a solid rotational guy, decent punt returner, can fill in in a pinch, but you probably don't want to rely on him long term.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017