• filter:

What did you dream about last night?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Last night:
I had a dream I clobbered a mouse to death. I didn't want to, but you know-a mouse!
I was in someone's car and the floorboards were partially worn/rusted out and the mouse had crawled in that way. After I sent it to mouse heaven, I looked out the car window and saw dozens of mice scurrying around.
One mouse in particular had crawled up a wooden pallet that was leaning against the car. It perched atop the pallet and looked at me with big pleading eyes.
The end.
PS I do not know why I was in such a ratty car nor why a pallet was leaned up against it.

PSS I do not remember what I clobbered the mouse with. In the dream I had doubts that whatever it was would be substantial enough to do the job and was somewhat surprised it worked.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I dream of electric sheep.

And Jeannie.

rated:
Did you watch "Ratatouille" before bed?

rated:
kirbydog said:   Did you watch "Ratatouille" before bed?
pixar's inside out also had a dead rat in a dream sequence.

rated:
♫ ♬ ♪
Dreamed I was an Eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots 'n around my toe
Frost had bit the ground below
Was a hundred degrees below zero
And my momma cried:
You don't really look like an Eskimo
♪ ♫ ♬

Frank Zappa - Yellow Snow Medley

rated:
Sadly, I had a dream that's been a recurring one of me giving CPR to my mother (which I had to do). Saturday will be 2 years that she passed away.

I'd gladly dream of killing mice any day over the agony of watching my mom take her last breath.

Sorry for spoiling the mood.

rated:
for me i cant recall what i dreamt of which happens more often come to think of it

rated:
I don't happen to see dreams and whenever I do, they are mostly horror kinda stuff...

rated:
kateykakes said:   Sadly, I had a dream that's been a recurring one of me giving CPR to my mother (which I had to do). Saturday will be 2 years that she passed away.

I'd gladly dream of killing mice any day over the agony of watching my mom take her last breath.

That's heavy. Sorry.

rated:
Anyone do any lucid dreaming? I don't generally remember my dreams passed waking up, and even then it's foggy. But I have been able to increase dream retention and even had some lucid dreams with self suggestions before bed.

rated:
scrouds said:   
kateykakes said:   Sadly, I had a dream that's been a recurring one of me giving CPR to my mother (which I had to do). Saturday will be 2 years that she passed away.

That's heavy. Sorry.

rated:
scrouds said:   

That's heavy. Sorry.

Thank you.

rated:
i rarely remember a dream. i remember maybe a few times a year.

rated:
^I don't remember a lot of them either, but more than a few a year.

rated:
I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone [/Garfield]

rated:
Mrs. KKH and I were in the thrift store. She was encouraging me to buy one of those coffee pumper pots, because her mom thinks they're great, and it would somehow save us money.

rated:
In my dream I asked Mrs. KKH what Resistonol is for. IRL she has much drug and medical knowledge and when I read something I often ask her. In the dream she explained Resistonol makes you go to the Dr. "How does that work?" says me. "It's not the drug, it's their TV ads are so compelling that people go to the Dr. to ask for Resistonol." I googled it, apparently I made it up.

rated:
I dreamed I ate a red delicious apple.

I don't like red delicious apples, but in the dream it was good.

rated:
After watching "The Lincoln Lawyer" last night I went to sleep and woke myself up at 12:45, having shouted loud enough to awaken. I dreamed that there was a home invasion and I was there. I hate that!! Then I went back to sleep and dreamed that I was having a discussion about the broken detergent dispenser in the dishwasher (mine at home) with my boss (she was talking about the dishwasher at the office, which isn't broken yet but is fiddly) and how to fix it. The one at home is of no consequence to me since I am lazy and use pods that can be tossed in, but in the dream I looked at it and decided I could order the part and repair it myself.

rated:
^a dream with Matthew McConaughey constitutes a nightmare for me
I thought he was attractive the first time I saw him (on a talk show) and then he started talking
/shudder
I was going to watch the Lincoln Lawyer last night (I've read some of the books) but declined based on MM playing starrring role

rated:
A few nights after OP:
I dreamed I was sitting with one of my sisters in the house where we grew up. I was at the end of the sofa and she was in the recliner (creating 90 angle) with our old dog lying between the two of us.
One of us looked down and saw that a mouse was crawling all over the old dog who seemed unaware (she was very old).
I calmly reached down, picked up the mouse and put it under the dog's nose.
She politely took it with her Mouth and crunched it.
The End.
I have no idea what ignited these mouse killing dreams, but that is the last one I'm aware of but I could be dreaming mouse dreams nightly for all I know.

rated:
Being chased through a roundabout by a serial killer.

On foot.

rated:

dream (282.84kB)
Disclaimer
last night

rated:
I was confounded by the problem of butterscotch chips sinking to the bottom of chocolate muffins. Upon waking, Mrs. KKH informed me that additions to cupcakes and muffins are often coated (e.g., with flour) beforehand which keeps them from sinking.

rated:
Mrs. KKH and I were being chased through interdimensional portals by a demon. This sounds funny but it was super scary. The Mrs. reports I was shouting in my sleep with my Mouth closed: "MMMMMMMM!!!!" In the dream, we were sort of equidistant in a circle so not in immediate danger, but beginning to flag. Just in time, a huge anvil appeared in the demon's path. Then the sound effect, straight out of a Road Runner cartoon: "Connnnngggg!" Thanks, ACME!

rated:
i see a good move "the fall", i love lee pace,he is soooo hot

rated:
I tried to pay with a $50 bill but it was only printed on one side.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   I tried to pay with a $50 bill but it was only printed on one side.
I imagine that must have been at the point where scrouds fell asleep at the printer control switch. Sorry.

rated:
kirbydog said:   Kandykornhead said:   I tried to pay with a $50 bill but it was only printed on one side.
I imagine that must have been at the point where scrouds fell asleep at the printer control switch. Sorry.

Duplex printing is such tiring work

rated:
I dreamed that no one did the dishes for a couple days.. and they were almost overflowing from our counter-top.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017