• filter:

McDonalds secret sauce not so secret any longer

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
McDonalds giving out bottles of their secret sauce starting today with their app
Read the ingredients list on the bottle and voila! make your own!
Link

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Burgerwars's expression is like that of Scarecrow when Toto pulls back the curtain. It's just salad dressing!

rated:
ganda said:   Burgerwars's expression is like that of Scarecrow when Toto pulls back the curtain. It's just salad dressing!
Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

From Wikipedia:

In 2012, McDonald's admitted that "the special sauce ingredients were not really a secret" because the recipe had been available online "for years". It consists of store-bought mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish and yellow mustard whisked together with vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA

rated:
Just don't get caught putting the secret special sauce on a hot dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM5JP2IuSE

rated:
burgerwars said:   Just don't get caught putting the secret special sauce on a hot dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM5JP2IuSE

Wonder how much they paid Snoop Dogg for that. Says, For internal use only. Should have used it in a commercial. OMG, Snoop wears glasses?

rated:
The secret recipes book had it.
Pretty old now.

rated:
atikovi said:   
burgerwars said:   Just don't get caught putting the secret special sauce on a hot dog.

Wonder how much they paid Snoop Dogg for that. Says, For internal use only. Should have used it in a commercial. OMG, Snoop wears glasses?

They probably would have had to pay Snoop a lot more dough for this to be used in a television commercial, so it lives for eternity on YouTube.

This is one of my favorite fast food training videos. Wendy's Grill Skills (1989). It's been called so bad that it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVDQKcxg00

rated:
^^^
Makes me sad for when Wendy's burgers were so much better than they are today I used to eat them once a week, now less than once a year.

"Old fayshuned" - where the heck did he get that accent from?!

rated:
ganda said:   ^^^
Makes me sad for when Wendy's burgers were so much better than they are today I used to eat them once a week, now less than once a year.

"Old fayshuned" - where the heck did he get that accent from?!

Jr cheeseburger deluxe, at least where I am all the burger toppings for one are fresh, the lettuce is crispy and everything.

rated:
[Puts fingers in ears] It's still secret to me!

rated:
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise.
2 tablespoons French dressing.
4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish.
1 tablespoon finely minced white onion.
1 teaspoon white vinegar.
1 teaspoon sugar.
1⁄8 teaspoon salt.

rated:
People waited in line for hours at the San Jose location yesterday to get a bottle of sauce, which is limited edition and the bottles are numbered. One woman who was interviewed on local radio news stated that she just wanted to be able to post bragging rights that she had gotten a bottle and was clear to state that she didn't get it so she could sell it on eBay the way a number of other customers claimed they were going to do. @@ Get a life, people!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017