• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
We're one step from manbearpig. Just have to add the bear.

rated:
From an ethical standpoint, I must wonder what happens when they create a creature that's 99.9% human, .01% pig, with no pig features, and then slice up that creature for spare parts.

rated:
soundtechie said:   From an ethical standpoint, I must wonder what happens when they create a creature that's 99.9% human, .01% pig, with no pig features, and then slice up that creature for spare parts.
  
Why would anyone create that? To what end? That reads like anti-science scaremongering, which I am sure is not what you intended.

#Spider-pig
 

rated:
ganda said:   
soundtechie said:   From an ethical standpoint, I must wonder what happens when they create a creature that's 99.9% human, .01% pig, with no pig features, and then slice up that creature for spare parts.
  
Why would anyone create that? To what end? That reads like anti-science scaremongering, which I am sure is not what you intended.

#Spider-pig

  That depends, has the American experimented on black people? Soldiers? Did the American government use Japanese American volunteers to attempt to train dogs to attack Japanese people? are we, in fact, not now using stem cells for research that came from cells gotten by choppin' up a human fetus?

Science fiction needs to catch up, reality has sci-fi lapped twice.

rated:
soundtechie said:   are we, in fact, not now using stem cells for research that came from cells gotten by choppin' up a human fetus?
  I think they are from aborted fetuses that would have been destroyed anyway. Also from umbilical cords.

rated:
soundtechie said:   
  That depends, has the American experimented on black people? Soldiers? Did the American government use Japanese American volunteers to attempt to train dogs to attack Japanese people? are we, in fact, not now using stem cells for research that came from cells gotten by choppin' up a human fetus?

Science fiction needs to catch up, reality has sci-fi lapped twice.


  And people kill people, that's news?  As for the fetal tissue, you really need to read up the fact on that and not buy into alternative facts.

rated:
atikovi said:   
soundtechie said:   are we, in fact, not now using stem cells for research that came from cells gotten by choppin' up a human fetus?
  I think they are from aborted fetuses that would have been destroyed anyway.
 

  This seems like an odd distinction.

rated:
kamalktk said:   We're one step from manbeerpig. Just have to add the beer.
 

  
mission accomplished
works for womanbeerpig also no sexism

rated:
sublimosa said:   kamalktk said:   We're one step from manbeerpig. Just have to add the beer.
 

  
mission accomplished
works for womanbeerpig also no sexism

Your quoting somehow turned bear into beer.

/ did South Park have a womanbearpig?

rated:
<--- we already have a beerpig

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017