• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
hello,

how can i get rid of house mouse or mouses?

thanks

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
mice, not mouses

rated:
mousetraps: old school for bigger mice, for the sneaky little ones - glue traps or the 5 gallon bucket mouse trap if you have the tools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSk79YcuIRQ

rated:
mine are sneaky little ones. would glue traps be better than the snap traps? im not very Handy with tools, but i heard if u put some tootsie-roll bit on a snap trap itll work like a charm

rated:
Housecat.

rated:
Cats. Tootsie rolls are great on snap traps as well as peanut butter. Also, they tend to run along baseboards. Sprinkle flour / baby powder etc along your baseboards to track where they're running to. Put steel wool in their nest entrance.

rated:
I used glue traps for rats. Be aware you will probably find them alive and should dispatch them.

Good old fashioned snap traps work well. Peanut butter, not cheese. Usually will kill them.

Be sure to do a thorough inspection of the outside. They got in somewhere and will get in again. I used wire mesh and spray foam. They may try to chew through the foam, but not when there's mesh inside. They can get in small openings, seal everything you can find. If they're head fits, they can squeeze in.

rated:
st4rdust said:   Tootsie rolls are great on snap traps as well as peanut butter.

Tootsie Rolls are not great on peanut butter....

rated:
SecondGunman said:   
st4rdust said:   Tootsie rolls are great on snap traps as well as peanut butter.

I would 100% eat a peanut butter tootsie roll

rated:
st4rdust said:   
SecondGunman said:   

I would 100% eat a peanut butter tootsie roll

But the Spring-loaded wire will break your neck.

My cats would for love to get some indoor mice, but we've never had any. We did have an indoor snake that I found before the cats - wtf? Like they didn't know it was there, lying bastard cowards. 

rated:
Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

rated:
Other than placing traps, you can buy some mouse killer if they are available near you?

rated:

rated:
update: i just found out i caught mouse A with the glue trap. hooray.

but the other mouse (lets call him mouse b) is still on the loose. can i put an unused glue trap, next to the used glue trap with mouse A inside? I want to position both traps and a snap trap along mouse b's routine path that he has been going to and fro along.

in total, I have two glue traps and one snap trap. Assuming its only these two mice, do you advise me to buy anyting else, such as mouse poison?

please advise.

p.s.: I feel I ought to kill them, or at lease make them suffer slow agonizing deaths. i lost many a nights sleep due to the mice waking me up scurrying back and forth and eating my food. its not funny.

rated:
i have no tootsie rolls or peanut butter at home. do i need to buy them? i want them both to stop bothering me asap so i figured id place bits of rice, chicken, instant noodles, and other tasty treats on an unused glue trap. when i turn off the lights to go to sleep, will mouse B likely be attracted? currently, i have mouse A (the one trying hard to writhe free) in a nearby glue trap with instant noodels and plenty of glue left.

p.s.: mice love instant noodles. they ate a good deal of my ramyun korean noodles by initially biting through the packaging

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017