Excellent Amazon suggestions.

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Often bought together
Disclaimer
Now, at first I don't get it but then it makes complete sense.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I'm just sad that Amaz is closing down IMDBs message boards

So wait-are they saying you should whack the mouse to kill it once it gets stuck or are they saying you should cook and eat it? Or maybe both?

You have braise mice, they are sinewy

Tornadochaser said:   I'm just sad that Amaz is closing down IMDBs message boards

Sorry, my fault for being rude about the travesty that is "The Grand Tour"

pic description; Mouse, insect & snake glue boards...

Seriously, if I see some snake wriggling on the glue board, I am going to whack it with that griddle. Unless I know for certain it's not a dangerous one (black snake, garter snake, maybe, maybe not), but anything else is getting whacked unconscious before I even think of getting rid of it. Not taking any chances. I have a rule for uninvited critters, you enter, you die.

My cat will go after insects and vermin, she'd probably try a snake too, and I'd rather she doesn't go near one. At 10.5 in., that griddle would be hefty enough to knock out any critters, and smash bugs.

If you need a 60 ct pack of glue boards, you've got a problem... the griddle might be needed as a backup. Real life Whack-a-Mole.

clangle said:   So wait-are they saying you should whack the mouse to kill it once it gets stuck or are they saying you should cook and eat it? Or maybe both?
It depends, based on which side of the country you live in.

SweetClover said:   If you need a 60 ct pack of glue boards, you've got a problem...
  If you have that many, it's time to call an exterminator.

It's so you can make an impassable moat using the glue boards so nothing can get into your house! Sort of like that wall we're building down at the Mexican border. Hey that gives me a money saving idea, I should call the White House!

KuoH

moonbeam said:   
SweetClover said:   If you need a 60 ct pack of glue boards, you've got a problem...

KuoH said:   It's so you can make an impassable moat using the glue boards so nothing can get into your house! Sort of like that wall we're building down at the Mexican border. Hey that gives me a money saving idea, I should call the White House!

KuoH

moonbeam said:   

It's not humane to stick mice to glue boards then let them die slowly in the sun.

eta: top posting's not humane either

Then it's lucky I'm an alien and don't have to worry about such things.

KuoH

ganda said:   
It's not humane to stick mice to glue boards then let them die slowly in the sun.

ganda said:   
KuoH said:   It's so you can make an impassable moat using the glue boards so nothing can get into your house! Sort of like that wall we're building down at the Mexican border. Hey that gives me a money saving idea, I should call the White House!

KuoH

moonbeam said:   

Makes me miss Corgs, tho.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017