• filter:

Random Thoughts 121 Something Not Exciting!

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Throw down your sound and fury below.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
wouldn't random be more likely to be odd than even? I'm not talking statistically, mind you, more er, tempermentally.

rated:
sublimosa said:   wouldn't random be more likely to be odd than even? I'm not talking statistically, mind you, more er, tempermentally.
  If zero in considered even, then even is more likely.

rated:
couponcouponcoupon

rated:
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming.

rated:
Applied for a FOID card. 

rated:
kelchild said:   Applied for a FOID card. 
Congrats. What are you looking to get?

rated:
As part of my Amazon Pantry order of cereal and laundry detergent I ordered a package of Nutter Butters. WOW! I haven't had them in years. These are fresh and crisp with creamy filling. I had to move them out of sight so I wouldn't continue eating them.

rated:
Got promoted to Dictator!

rated:
Offer from a local office supplier: a free angel or devil desk buddy with $75 purchase. They are so disturbing I can't even look at the photo again. ewwww...

rated:
I have Def Lepard "Action" stuck in my head.
Action, action not words...

rated:
sublimosa said:   I have Def Lepard "Action" stuck in my head.
Action, action not words...

I always think of my college Latin prof saying "Facta non verba" when I hear that song.

rated:
scrouds said:   
kelchild said:   Applied for a FOID card. 
Congrats. What are you looking to get?

Not sure yet. I'm going to practice at the range, then I'll shop around.

rated:
There's a deal for water in pouches. Really?!

rated:
Knobs and Knockers. Get your bolt on knockers here. <giggles like a 12 year old>

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   There's a deal for water in pouches. Really?!
  Aren't they for purposes such as emergency survival kits? Pouches aren't environmentally friendly but neither are TetraPaks.

rated:
Ugh! What Adele did to that song was dreadful.
I'm not saying it was GM's masterpiece or anything, but bleah.
I should've just gone to bed at my usual time and then watched clips tomorrow morning.
At least Bruno didn't do anything weird with Let's Go Crazy.

rated:
So I went to the vampires today. Figured I would roll the dice and lost big. Signed in, person said have a seat but all the seats were taken. Stood for a few min, made a lunchtime appointment, and told the lady I'd be back later. Said it was an hour wait.

So finally I get my morning smoke and coffee. And back on the beta blockers.

In other news, I found a new cardiologist that actually did a physical exam. He put me on nexium too, with the possibility that the extra heart beats are related to a possible hatial hernia.

I feel old.

rated:
gee, who would have imagined that the third car to turn left after the signal turned red wasn't going to make it? Idiots.

rated:
During a quick visit to Costco after work yesterday I discovered that they are making and selling rotisserie chicken noodle soup in the prepared foods section of the Meat/Seafood Dept. SO exciting, but I didn't have a cart and it was too heavy to carry with what I was already carrying so I had to pass this time. The container is probably 4 times the size of "fresh soups" sold at grocery store deli sections ($3.99 each) and was very inexpensive (I want to say $6.99 but now I'm not absolutely certain). It's not frou frou soup, just a broth-based standard version. Perfect!

rated:
kirbydog said:   During a quick visit to Costco after work yesterday I discovered that they are making and selling rotisserie chicken noodle soup in the prepared foods section of the Meat/Seafood Dept. SO exciting, but I didn't have a cart and it was too heavy to carry with what I was already carrying so I had to pass this time. The container is probably 4 times the size of "fresh soups" sold at grocery store deli sections ($3.99 each) and was very inexpensive (I want to say $6.99 but now I'm not absolutely certain). It's not frou frou soup, just a broth-based standard version. Perfect!
That's a great idea for getting rid of the old rotisserie chickens left at the end of the night

rated:
scrouds said:   
kirbydog said:   During a quick visit to Costco after work yesterday I discovered that they are making and selling rotisserie chicken noodle soup in the prepared foods section of the Meat/Seafood Dept. SO exciting, but I didn't have a cart and it was too heavy to carry with what I was already carrying so I had to pass this time. The container is probably 4 times the size of "fresh soups" sold at grocery store deli sections ($3.99 each) and was very inexpensive (I want to say $6.99 but now I'm not absolutely certain). It's not frou frou soup, just a broth-based standard version. Perfect!
That's a great idea for getting rid of the old rotisserie chickens left at the end of the night

I wonder if they have any left or if they plan to sell out every day? I can't buy them because we only eat the white meat and the rest would be thrown away and that is wasteful.

rated:
kirbydog said:   scrouds said:   

I wonder if they have any left or if they plan to sell out every day? I can't buy them because we only eat the white meat and the rest would be thrown away and that is wasteful.

We would get along great. I like the dark meat. If the fiancée doesn't want chicken, the dog winds up dining very well.

rated:
dammit, do I have to
fight both MilleniumBuc and kirby!!

rated:
Thursday. Blah.

8 more days and then I am off to Dubai and India!
Dubai for 4 days travel.. and India to see family (mostly on my wife's side)

rated:
"Gourmet nuggets"

Gourmet nuggets?

rated:
KayK said:   Thursday. Blah.

Yikes; thats going to be a looong flight for little ms KayK

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   KayK said:   Thursday. Blah.

Yikes; thats going to be a looong flight for little ms KayK
12 hours here to Dubai.. 14 hours Dubai to here.

We do have a bassinet in front of our seats.. so maybe the little monster will sleep all night in there since our flight leaves here at like 9:30 --> http://aquarius.ae/polopoly_fs/1.1474068!/image/3110014596.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_640/3110014596.jpg

rated:
sublimosa said:   dammit, do I have to

There's gonna be a rumble!!

rated:
kirbydog said:   sublimosa said:   dammit, do I have to

Be a liver not a fighter.

rated:
Be a liver not an intestine.

rated:
KayK said:   
We do have a bassinet in front of our seats.. so maybe the little monster will sleep all night in there since our flight leaves here at like 9:30 --> http://aquarius.ae/polopoly_fs/1.1474068!/image/3110014596.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_640/3110014596.jpg

Good luck. We had those same seats with bassinet a couple times when H was a baby and he wanted no part of it 

rated:
kirbydog said:   sublimosa said:   dammit, do I have to

Lets get ready to RUMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEE!

rated:
I'll choose to be a liver. It's the only organ that can regenerate itself. Win-win!

rated:
"Brooke tried Hello Fresh and he's what she thought"

Looks at picture of Brooke. Is it "I wish my groceries hadnt gotten lost in the mail, I'm starving to death" ?

Brooke you need to eat some food.

rated:
Gotta go pay water bill during lunch.
$180 for 3 months (113 water, 67 sewer)

rated:
^ That's cheap

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   ^ That's cheap
  Agreed.

rated:
Signed up for Playstation Vue on Saturday, works great on Amaz0n Fire TV, 60 channels. Have Amaz0n Video as part of Prime. Tried antenna on roof again on Sunday, this time with new cable, now get 55 OTA channels.

Dropping off our boxes and ending Fios tv later this week.

rated:
kirbydog said:   ZenNUTS said:   ^ That's cheap
  Agreed.
Nothing to water over winter..

Skipping 461 Messages...
rated:
Nascar probably has a 500 mile race this weekend.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017