• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
February 5.95 Burger Sale

What I don't get about this place, is how they got my email address and signed me up for their rewards program. I've only ate their once, that was in Edinburgh, Scotland last year. I paid by credit card but definitely did not sign up for their rewards program or leave my email address, as I would have no reason to. I don't live there, plus the burger I ate was only average. Maybe they researched my email address from the name on my credit card. That's entirely possible, but they really need to improve their burgers if they expect me to make a special trip for them.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
They used your phone to ID you.

rated:
According to the googles that's $8 for their burgers, on sale from $14 and up at what looks to be a generic chain.

rated:
^^^
No Mexicans in the food supply chain, although ironically they do have a wall

rated:
Those are pounds, not dollars. They are saying that if you eat their burger, you will gain 5.95 pounds.

rated:
soundtechie said:   Those are pounds, not dollars. They are saying that if you eat their burger, you will gain 5.95 pounds.

No quidding!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017