Happy Valentine's Day!

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Why yes it is....

Flowers, card, candy in heart-shaped box. Check, check, and check.

A coworker from our corporate office sent me an email valentine depicting a cartoon cupid with a face resembling his own. Made me laugh out loud. 

I sent a valentine to my mom.

kirbydog said:   A coworker from our corporate office sent me an email valentine depicting a cartoon cupid with a face resembling his own. Made me laugh out loud. 

My MIL sent a kinda sappy but really nice text about our marriage.  I told her she and FIL were a good example for us.  Think I oughta call my own mom.  Now I'm getting all sappy.  Maybe I should lift some weights or shoot something.  

I think this is the happiest Valentine's Day in my memory.

Kandykornhead said:   
kirbydog said:   A coworker from our corporate office sent me an email valentine depicting a cartoon cupid with a face resembling his own. Made me laugh out loud. 

My MIL sent a kinda sappy but really nice text about our marriage.  I told her she and FIL were a good example for us.  Think I oughta call my own mom.  Now I'm getting all sappy.  Maybe I should lift some weights or shoot something.  

Can you squash a soda can on your forehead for goodness sakes??

I told my mom that I continue to learn from her examples of strength, faith and thoughtfulness of others. 

sublimosa said:   I think this is the happiest Valentine's Day in my memory.
  Tell us more!

now that I've revealed my love for scrouds, he will drop that deadweight fiance and make me the happiest woman in the world!

awww, it's a FWOT luv story. 

sublimosa said:   now that I've revealed my love for scrouds, he will drop that deadweight fiance and make me the happiest woman in the world!
Step Aside! I am his butch!!!!

Valentines? Not my thing....
I spent my VDay isolated in my house as there is no place or discounts for singles! The couples are welcomed warmly everywhere but there is no love for singles

personally i think valentines is over rated

MilleniumBuc said:   
sublimosa said:   now that I've revealed my love for scrouds, he will drop that deadweight fiance and make me the happiest woman in the world!
Step Aside! I am his butch!!!!

Fight! Fight!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017