Human bed warmer available at $80/hr

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Story

"No-one really likes getting in the cold blankets in winters. We all love to get warm in our homey and comfortable blankets. But in the first instance, those blankets seem to be very cold. So now you can hire a professional bed warmer to warm your bed. Yes, you heard it right. One entrepreneurial Russian woman charges men to get between their chilly sheets and get them all cozy."

Viktoria Ivachyova, 55 and 200lbs, works a day job at a fish gutting factory and bed warms at night.

Oh wait, wrong, she's 21 and looks good.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Yep, in the age of twitter and selfies, I can see this expanding over here.

Cheaper to get an electric blanket.

How much for extra services?

scrouds said:   How much for extra services?
  Looking for that hour to end happily?

Seat Warmer
Disclaimer
She would go perfect with my toilet seat warmer!

Snuggle Safe microwavable pet bed warmer 
less expensive and it's clean.

kirbydog said:   Snuggle Safe microwavable pet bed warmer 
less expensive and it's clean.

Yes but that doesnt get a young attractive woman in the bed, which is what this service is actually about. She's only hiring women for the business, and the service is for men according to her...

^this, I think, is one of the major differences between men and women.
Women think: "Ew, germs, stranger, creepy, does this person smell bad or have a disease, when did they bathe last, etc"
Men think: "Is she hot?"

sublimosa said:   ^this, I think, is one of the major differences between men and women.
Women think: "Ew, germs, stranger, creepy, does this person smell bad or have a disease, when did they bathe last, etc"

Not $80 to warm the bed hot.

sublimosa said:   

She literally has to be for her business to work, no?

scrouds said:   How much for extra services?

Don't get into bed with Russians, it doesn't end well!

sublimosa said:   ^this, I think, is one of the major differences between men and women.

yes and if the mattress people can be believed she is leaving dead skin cells that attract bedbugs, etc.Buah. It's the creepy circle of life.

Are you required to put a plastic liner underneath the sheets before she performs?

mapatsfan said:   scrouds said:   How much for extra services?
  Looking for that hour to end happily?

Uhhhh I'm asking for a friend.

i'll do it for $75/hr. But the customers have to be hot 21 yo women...

Pun intended?

I like my bed to be cold. Do I hire an ice queen?

surprisingly, i haven't had any takers.

If the only service she offers is to warm the bed then she really isn't open for business now is she?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017