How do you turn off this annoying "Deal of the Day" popup bar?!?!?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How do you turn off this "Deal of the Day" popup bar that started showing up?  It blocks a good chunk of the bottom of my screen and is super annoying to have to constantly dismiss.  HELP!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Belongs in FWFW.

Kandykornhead said:   Belongs in FWFW.
  I see - this post is 'off-topic' in the 'off-topic' Forum. 

kimgkimg said:   How do you turn off this "Deal of the Day" popup bar that started showing up?  It blocks a good chunk of the bottom of my screen and is super annoying to have to constantly dismiss.  HELP!
Click the down Arrow (top left of the ad).

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
kimgkimg said:   How do you turn off this "Deal of the Day" popup bar that started showing up?  It blocks a good chunk of the bottom of my screen and is super annoying to have to constantly dismiss.  HELP!
Click the down Arrow (top left of the ad).

q: How do I make it never have the annoying popup, ever again?
a: go to a website other than Fatwallet.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Click the down Arrow (top left of the ad).

Yes that works for one browsing session, but the next day when the page loads again, the popup re-appears.

Yes, VERY annoying.  Even when you click the down Arrow, the up Arrow still covers stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017