Will you McMarry me?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For all the nugget lovers, McNugget proposal 
"Her love for chicken nuggets I'm sure is more than she loves me," 
and
"She has devoted her life to chicken nuggets, so that had to be part of the engagement I mean it was just given," 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Green for you. Red for them. Them procreating would be a con for society.

rated:
McNo

rated:
overclock said:   Green for you. Red for them. Them procreating would be a con for society.

A bit late, she's 16 and has a child already

rated:
A marriage based on love for McNuggets, what could go wrong??????

rated:
Wanna see my McRib?

rated:
fasttime's mom said: Your McRib will fit right in with my white McSauce

rated:
She may have said no, but her a$$ said yes to all those McNuggets!

rated:
Its not a Burger Fling.

rated:
Hopefully for him she likes the Big Mac.

rated:
"I texted her I said, 'your mine now,' and she took it as me asking her out and we started dating that next day," added Kristian.

Kristian sounds like a sweet guy. He's suggesting "your mine now" wasn't actually a request to start dating. She just "took it" that way. So, what was he implying?

rated:
ArbitraryChicken said:   "I texted her I said, 'your mine now,' and she took it as me asking her out and we started dating that next day," added Kristian.

Kristian sounds like a sweet guy. He's suggesting "your mine now" wasn't actually a request to start dating. She just "took it" that way. So, what was he implying?

What he really meant was for her to go play Minecraft.

rated:
ArbitraryChicken said:   "I texted her I said, 'your mine now,' and she took it as me asking her out and we started dating that next day," added Kristian.

It could be McStalkery, but it could have been a complete joke, there's no context.

rated:
In Hong Kong, you can have your wedding at McDonald's: http://www.mcdonalds.com.hk/en/parties/wedding-party.html

They might as well go for that.

rated:
burgerwars said:   In Hong Kong, you can have your wedding at McDonald's: http://www.mcdonalds.com.hk/en/parties/wedding-party.html

They might as well go for that.

"Thinking about throwing a really special party for your wedding, engagement, anniversary or bridal shower? Think McDonald'sŪ. Our Wedding Party packages have just everything you need, including unique venue decoration, customized games and special gifts for bride & groom and your guests. Everything will be taken care of by McDonald's. All you need to do is to be there and enjoy the moment of your lifetime. Talk to us now to see how we can help you make your moment."

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Wanna see my McRib?

ಠ_ಠ 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017