• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
And he has also been rickrolled!

Yes, Rick Astley has been rickrolled before.
The musician told CNN that years ago, when a friend emailed him a link and the video for "Never Gonna Give You Up" appeared, he didn't realize it was a prank.
"I thought, what is he doing? This isn't actually very funny," Astley said of the moment. "Then he did it again. Ultimately, I called him and he said 'Don't you know what this is?' I said 'No, you are just an idiot' and he explained to me that it was this thing."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/entertainment/rick-astley/index.html

CNN

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:

rated:
I saw his concert in Houston a few weeks ago while I was there for work. He was alright.

rated:
Just saw ads for Rick Springfield and Richard Marx at Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando. I guess the 80's will always be here.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017