• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For the last few years being thin skinned, insulting, uncouth, never admitting wrongs & never seeking forgiveness has been all the rage.

Saying sorry is an excuse. Admitting wrong, asking for forgiveness & inquiring how to make things right. Then if possible making things right is honorable & moral.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
zapjb said:   For the last few years being thin skinned, insulting, uncouth, never admitting wrongs & never seeking forgiveness has been all the rage.

Saying sorry is an excuse. Admitting wrong, asking for forgiveness & inquiring how to make things right. Then if possible making things right is honorable & moral.

I admit nothing!

rated:

rated:
IF you're serious that's very sad.

rated:
if you're married, about once a week... only if you want to stay married.

rated:
Should have seen that one coming. But I meant outside of marriage & I don't mean girlfriends either.

rated:
Hello. I am OT's resident expert on all this sort of stuff. Heck, we got a whole https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1505076?showmessage=19526017 for it.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Hello. I am OT's resident expert on all this sort of stuff. Heck, we got a while https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1505076?showmessage=19526017 for it.
  Not confessing. But asking for forgiveness or admitting you were wrong to the person you harmed.

rated:
zapjb said:   For the last few years being thin skinned, insulting, uncouth, never admitting wrongs & never seeking forgiveness has been all the rage.

Ahem. Your post comes across priggish and heavy handed.
I don't think saying sorry is an excuse. Perhaps it rolls off the tongue without enough thought or feeling going into it.
I admit when I'm wrong a fair amount, which isn't to say necessarily enough.
I cannot remember the last time (if ever) I asked for forgiveness of another person in the way that you mean. Despite the overall tone of the OP, you have sparked some thought in me.

I also can't remember anyone asking me for forgiveness.
Interesting.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017