nothing to watch

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
finished westworld. what should i watch next?
i feel like there's nothing on Amazon prime...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I read The Martian long ago but didn't see the film version until today (free premium channels weekend).

The Partridge Family, complete first season, is always a good way to spend a weekend.

https://www.amazon.com/Partridge-Family-Complete-First-Season/dp/B0007V6IWQ

Neighbors...

woowoo2 said:   Neighbors...
  That whole restraining order thing didn't put a crimp in your plans?

<opens trench coat>

^
Stuart Little is a good movie

Free premium channels weekend is being a washout for the most part. So many older movies that we have already seen.

Black Mirror is really good

37 years ago this afternoon, a bunch of American college hockey players beat the best professional team in the world.  The same team that had the best goalie in the world, had beaten them 2 weeks before the Olympics, and had also defeated an NHL all-star team.

"Great moments are born from great opportunity, and that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game; if we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game, not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight we stay with them, and we shut them down because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world.
You were born to be hockey players—every one of you, and you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it!"

Great moments

​Do you believe in miracles?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017